Fragrance News: Bond No. 9 Bleecker Street

BleeckerstIf you have not had a chance to see it, the bottle for the new Bleecker Street fragrance is quite striking. Created by Dave Apel, the fragrance is going to feature notes of violet leaf, black currant, jasmine, cedarwood, cinnamon, oakmoss, suede, patchouli, amber and vanilla. It will officially launch this fall.

Photo is from style.com.

• Archived under: News

• parislondres: I adore their bottles sadly not the juice as much. I adore the Chinatown bottle. This is also rather funky!

Have a super weekend dear V! October 7, 2005 at 2:42am Reply

• BoisdeJasmin: Dear N, the bottles are truly gorgeous. Laurice is definitely a very creative individual. It makes a difference if the package is well-designed. I love the Chinatown bottle as well, and I actually quite liked the fragrance.

Hope that your weekend is wonderful! October 7, 2005 at 3:00am Reply

• Tania: Psychedelic! October 7, 2005 at 10:22am Reply

• linda: Wow! I agree with parislondres. This is really funky! October 7, 2005 at 10:26am Reply

• mreenymo: What a groovylicious bottle!

Too bad I don’t like the fragrances.

Thank you for showing this to us, V!

Love you! October 7, 2005 at 11:30am Reply

• Marina: I think I will be the only one to say that I don’t like the colors on this bottle, I am sorry, don’t hate me people. That shade of green gives me a headache. The perfume itself sounds interesting. Did you have a chance to try it, V? October 7, 2005 at 12:40pm Reply

• Sisonne: Dear V, I would also like to know if you had the chance to try the new Bond No.9 fragrance, it sounds very interesting. And the bottle´s simply gorgeous! October 7, 2005 at 1:29pm Reply

• Tara: I will most likely buy it whether I like the fragrance or not (although I hope I do like it!) I just had to buy the Chinatown and Eau de New York bottles for the design, they are like works of art to me. Fortunately I also like those 2 scents. I just wish my favorite, New Haarlem, came in a fabulous bottle! October 7, 2005 at 4:38pm Reply

• BoisdeJasmin: T, yes, that is very true! October 7, 2005 at 9:13pm Reply

• BoisdeJasmin: Linda, I like how these bottles are completely unconventional, even though the colours and the pattern are not what I would have found appealing in theory. She has a whole theme going, and it is great. October 7, 2005 at 9:15pm Reply

• BoisdeJasmin: R, you are welcome! I have been curious to see the bottle for a long time.

Have a great weekend! October 7, 2005 at 9:19pm Reply

• BoisdeJasmin: M, it is impossible to hate you, and it is impossible to hate someone just because they do not like the bottle! 🙂 I tried the fragrance, and here is my review (more like preview, because I wore it only once, which does not qualify as a real review for me):

Apologies to those who posted comments here, some comments got deleted by accident, when I was reformatting my template! October 7, 2005 at 9:22pm Reply

• BoisdeJasmin: C, it is a very nice fragrance. I thought that it was if not quite gourmand, then possessing a sweet juicy edge. It also has lots of green herbal notes, which is a nice touch. October 7, 2005 at 9:23pm Reply

• BoisdeJasmin: Tara, you are the second person who recently mentioned Eau de New York. Now, I really have to try it. I do not remember its bottle, but the bottle for Chinatown is very nice. You have great taste! October 7, 2005 at 10:44pm Reply

• Tara: The Eau de New York is in a gorgeous pearly white opaque bottle with multi-colored round disks that are supposed to resemble subway tokens (I have never seen an actual NY subway token). It’s fabulous. October 11, 2005 at 5:52pm Reply

• BoisdeJasmin: Oh, that bottle is great! I certainly understand why you would want it. October 11, 2005 at 10:30pm Reply

• Victoria in The Secret of Scent or Adventures in Provence: No, I didn’t know it, but I approve (on principle; from an economic perspective, I don’t know if it makes sense.) There are small bookstores around Brussels, but they’re very… December 9, 2016 at 4:43pm

• Victoria in Asya’s Idea of Paradise: Very glad to hear it. 🙂 December 9, 2016 at 4:41pm

• Victoria in Asya’s Idea of Paradise: Is it the one that looks like a bell? If so, I remember tasting it a couple of times, and what I loved even more than the taste was texture.… December 9, 2016 at 4:40pm

• Maria in Asya’s Idea of Paradise: I don’t think so, but I’m not sure about it. I promise you next time I will see them I will inhale leur aroma. There was also an exotic fruit… December 9, 2016 at 4:23pm

© Copyright 2005-2016 Bois de Jasmin. All rights reserved.