I love making lists, from compilations of things to do to shopping notes. In this spirit, a few questions about your wish lists. Feel free to answer one or all of them.
1. What is on your fragrance wish list?
2. What is your favorite dessert?
3. Do you have any goals/wishes for this summer, things that you definitely want to accomplish?
1. Serge Lutens Vitriol d’Oeillet, Crabtree & Evelyn Iris, Aftelier Lumiere, Chanel Coromandel, Guerlain Samsara EDP, Etat Libre d’Orange Rien, by Kilian Back to Black, Hermès Terre d’Hermès parfum (I finally got to try it, and it is fantastic!)
2. Strawberry tart or bitter chocolate. I love the classical fresh fruit tart, in which the berries rest on a layer of vanilla cream. I generally make the pastry and the cream in advance and store it in the freezer for a quick last-minute dessert.
3. To catch up with my old friends, some of whom I have not seen for the past few months, which have been very busy for me. To finish re-reading Tolstoy’s War and Peace. To see Mariinsky Ballet perform at the Lincoln Center. To explore more of New York City’s boroughs.
Have a wonderful Memorial Day holiday!
Photograph of strawberry tart © Bois de Jasmin.