Acqua di Parma Gelsomino Nobile : New Fragrance

GelsominoAdP

This fall Acqua di Parma will introduce a new fragrance, Gelsomino Nobile. “Centered around an exclusive and highly unique species of Jasmine grown only in the Calabria region of Italy, this new Floral Green-Musk style of eau de parfum creates the sensation of walking through lush Italian gardens, in bloom with Jasmine, while the breeze brings in the soft, salty air from the Mediterranean.”

Acqua di Parma Gelsomino Nobile will be available from Neiman Marcus in August and in other stores from September 1, 2011. It will be sold as the Eau de Parfum and body cream. (via press release)

• Archived under: News

• Suzanna: Oh, no. I thought I had explored the reaches of jasmine, and now this. The only thing holding me back is the mention of “green,” but I can probably overlook that minor quibble. And body cream…sigh.

Have Acqua di Parma’s prices gone insane recently? I used to be able to get Profumo for around $150.00, and now it’s $200.00 more. July 26, 2011 at 1:24pm Reply

• Victoria: Wow, that’s some increase! I have not paid attention, to be honest, since I have not purchased anything from them recently (just decants from The Perfume Court.)

This jasmine does sound very appealing. July 26, 2011 at 2:55pm Reply

• Austenfan: I love their Iris Nobile very much, but wasn’t taken with Magnolia Nobile. This one sounds very tempting! July 26, 2011 at 5:21pm Reply

• sunnlitt: Gosh, any scent that mentions the words “lush Italian gardens”
    and “the Mediterranean” in the same sentence has my attention!!
    This sound yummy.
    But, yeah, this is amazingly expensive.
    Oh, well, something to look forward to this Fall…. July 27, 2011 at 12:36am Reply

• Victoria: I admit that I love this ad, the shower of jasmine flowers! 🙂
    Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile July 27, 2011 at 9:14am Reply

• Victoria: Magnolia was not that good, but I very much liked Iris. I wore it often this spring.
    Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile July 27, 2011 at 9:15am Reply

• maggiecat: Oh dear. I’m on a newly-tight budget and this sounds absolutely perfect for me! I’ll have to try it anyway. I can always hope for a winning lottery ticket! July 27, 2011 at 10:43am Reply

• Victoria: I hear you! 🙂 July 27, 2011 at 1:17pm Reply

• Kym: I just won a bottle of Carthusia Gelsomini and am so looking forward to receiving this indolic monster. Little off subject, but wanted to share:) July 27, 2011 at 6:23pm Reply

• M: I tried this recently and it was *amazing* August 16, 2011 at 10:33am Reply

• Sian: I just bought this in Spain it is gorgeous will now be my forever fragrance Sian UK August 23, 2011 at 6:10am Reply

• Karen A in Winter Lists : 5 Books and 2 Perfumes: It was the stop en route to Kathmandu (when I had my nonprofit, I went there researching the use of a nettle fiber that grows in the eastern part of… December 5, 2016 at 6:36am

• Nora Szekely in Winter Lists : 5 Books and 2 Perfumes: Hi Surbhi, It must be strange to return home after a long time but I hope you will make the most of your stay. I’m sure you will enjoy it,… December 5, 2016 at 4:49am

• Surbhi in Winter Lists : 5 Books and 2 Perfumes: I am about to go to India for couple of months and I am already feeling homesick/anxious. I have been trying everything to calm myself down. Even though its home,… December 4, 2016 at 8:54pm

• spe in Winter Lists : 5 Books and 2 Perfumes: No, I haven’t read this, Austenfan. Thank you for the recommendation – I’ll look for it at the bookstore today. December 4, 2016 at 9:37am

© Copyright 2005-2016 Bois de Jasmin. All rights reserved.