Acqua di Parma Gelsomino Nobile : New Fragrance

GelsominoAdP

This fall Acqua di Parma will introduce a new fragrance, Gelsomino Nobile. “Centered around an exclusive and highly unique species of Jasmine grown only in the Calabria region of Italy, this new Floral Green-Musk style of eau de parfum creates the sensation of walking through lush Italian gardens, in bloom with Jasmine, while the breeze brings in the soft, salty air from the Mediterranean.”

Acqua di Parma Gelsomino Nobile will be available from Neiman Marcus in August and in other stores from September 1, 2011. It will be sold as the Eau de Parfum and body cream. (via press release)

• Archived under: News

• Suzanna: Oh, no. I thought I had explored the reaches of jasmine, and now this. The only thing holding me back is the mention of “green,” but I can probably overlook that minor quibble. And body cream…sigh.

Have Acqua di Parma’s prices gone insane recently? I used to be able to get Profumo for around $150.00, and now it’s $200.00 more. July 26, 2011 at 1:24pm Reply

• Victoria: Wow, that’s some increase! I have not paid attention, to be honest, since I have not purchased anything from them recently (just decants from The Perfume Court.)

This jasmine does sound very appealing. July 26, 2011 at 2:55pm Reply

• Austenfan: I love their Iris Nobile very much, but wasn’t taken with Magnolia Nobile. This one sounds very tempting! July 26, 2011 at 5:21pm Reply

• sunnlitt: Gosh, any scent that mentions the words “lush Italian gardens”
    and “the Mediterranean” in the same sentence has my attention!!
    This sound yummy.
    But, yeah, this is amazingly expensive.
    Oh, well, something to look forward to this Fall…. July 27, 2011 at 12:36am Reply

• Victoria: I admit that I love this ad, the shower of jasmine flowers! 🙂
    Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile July 27, 2011 at 9:14am Reply

• Victoria: Magnolia was not that good, but I very much liked Iris. I wore it often this spring.
    Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile July 27, 2011 at 9:15am Reply

• maggiecat: Oh dear. I’m on a newly-tight budget and this sounds absolutely perfect for me! I’ll have to try it anyway. I can always hope for a winning lottery ticket! July 27, 2011 at 10:43am Reply

• Victoria: I hear you! 🙂 July 27, 2011 at 1:17pm Reply

• Kym: I just won a bottle of Carthusia Gelsomini and am so looking forward to receiving this indolic monster. Little off subject, but wanted to share:) July 27, 2011 at 6:23pm Reply

• M: I tried this recently and it was *amazing* August 16, 2011 at 10:33am Reply

• Sian: I just bought this in Spain it is gorgeous will now be my forever fragrance Sian UK August 23, 2011 at 6:10am Reply

• spe in Perfume in the Library : The Pillow Book: Thank you! I’ve always liked that Lutens, along with A La Nuit. For a brief moment, myrrh scents fascinated me, but they ultimately weren’t lively enough. In fact, there is… September 25, 2016 at 1:56pm

• Roky in Apple Perfumes for Autumn (and Anytime): 🙂 … nice one, yep. I’m also loving it on my ladyfriend. The rose is dark red and wine-like, the apples are those red-yellow, spicy-earthy type and ripe ones with… September 25, 2016 at 1:47pm

• Victoria in Perfume in the Library : The Pillow Book: Not obvious, because in perfumery both are made from similar building blocks. Un Lys by Lutens, perhaps? September 25, 2016 at 11:55am

• Elisa in Apple Perfumes for Autumn (and Anytime): Thank you Aurora! As of this weekend in Colorado, there’s a distinct chill in the air and leaves are starting to fall and I’m really getting in the fall mood! September 25, 2016 at 11:41am

© Copyright 2005-2016 Bois de Jasmin. All rights reserved.