Perfumer and Flavorist Magazine published an interesting overview of the autumn-winter fragrance trends. Analyzed by Seven Scent Ltd, a trend agency based in Manchester, United Kingdom), this biannual fine fragrance forecast looks at what might influence the launches a year ahead–the 2013/14 autumn-winter collections.
- “Tea accords: a move away from the classic or traditional green tea accords, towards a more unusual, sophisticated and rich fragrance
- Wood accords: the rich spice of oud is softened in a partnership with rose; a classic marriage of materials from middle eastern perfumery
- Leathers and suede: evoking a timeless elegance and quality in masculine scents
- Spices: such as cardamom, cumin and saffron inspired by the Middle East
- Amber: versatile and popular, it adds warmth and blends with oriental spices as well as soft musky notes
- Red berries: rich and dark notes will deliver an autumnal feel”
Photography by Bois de Jasmin