8th Annual Basenotes Awards Winners

Basenotesawards

It is that time of the year again! Basenotes has announced the winners of 8th Annual Basenotes Awards. The Basenotes visitors have voted to select their favorites, and you can see the results by following the link. Special congratulations to Now Smell This, the winner of Gold award in Best Blogs category and Perfume Posse in Silver. A big thank you to all of you who voted for Bois de Jasmin (Bronze) despite my long absence from these pages. I cannot express how much your support means to me. Also, a special thank you to Grant Osborne of Basenotes whose hard work and dedication are simply admirable.

• Archived under: News

• Linda: Congratulations! So well-deserved! May 16, 2008 at 2:04pm Reply

• Madelyn E: Dear Victoria,
    Bois De Jasmin is Number 1 in my book. Nobody writes like you ! You are Golden to me!
    Congratlations ! Absence makes the heart grow fonder — May 16, 2008 at 4:02pm Reply

• Sveta: Ура! Я так рада что Жасминовый Лес получил приз! Люблю, читаю и все жду новых статей. May 16, 2008 at 4:20pm Reply

• kinga: Longtime lurker coming out to say my congratulations. I love your blog! Keep up great work!

Kinga with greetings from Warsaw May 16, 2008 at 5:10pm Reply

• ezhinka: Congratulations, dear Vika. May 16, 2008 at 6:39pm Reply

• Anonymous: Congratulations! It is wonderful to read your comments again. ‘Scents of Cities’ is fascinating as always.

Kaori May 16, 2008 at 7:19pm Reply

• tmp00: Good! Now I can publicly congratulate you!

Tom May 16, 2008 at 5:39pm Reply

• March: Hey, V — congrats. And as I’ve already said to you, I am so, so very happy to see you back to blogging. May 16, 2008 at 6:41pm Reply

• Boisdejasmin: Linda, thank you very much! May 16, 2008 at 7:55pm Reply

• Boisdejasmin: Madelyn, you must be my number one fan. 🙂 Thank you very much. May 17, 2008 at 11:12am Reply

• Peter: Congrats! Keep up your great work! May 17, 2008 at 8:33pm Reply

• Boisdejasmin: Sveta, thank you for your kind words. May 18, 2008 at 10:34am Reply

• Boisdejasmin: Kinga, thank you very much, I appreciate it! May 18, 2008 at 10:35am Reply

• Boisdejasmin: Tom, thank you for your nice words! 🙂 May 18, 2008 at 10:35am Reply

• Boisdejasmin: Galochka, thank you very much. May 18, 2008 at 10:36am Reply

• Boisdejasmin: March, thank you, it is really great to be back to writing and to such wonderful audience. I am really touched. May 18, 2008 at 10:36am Reply

• Boisdejasmin: Kaori, thank you!

By the way, I do not access to my work email till next week, but your package is here. Thank you very much. I will write you on Monday. May 18, 2008 at 10:37am Reply

• Boisdejasmin: Peter, thank you. I will do my best. May 18, 2008 at 10:37am Reply

• sweetlife: Blowing kisses and champagne bubbles your way, my dear! May 18, 2008 at 1:37pm Reply

• violetnoir: See, you are so good, V, that you can be absent for months and still win an award. :):)

Congratulations!

Hugs! May 19, 2008 at 12:07pm Reply

• Boisdejasmin: A, thank you very much!
    xoxo May 19, 2008 at 9:17am Reply

• Boisdejasmin: That is very exciting. Thank you for your kind words, R! May 20, 2008 at 7:40am Reply

• delia jean in Scent Diary : In Search of Lost Time: as i read these descriptions, i kept wanting to click a “like” button. thank you June 18, 2019 at 12:09pm

• Muriel in Scent Diary : In Search of Lost Time: It’s a bit strange, but I have some sharp olfactory memories of my grand-parents’s (and even great-grand-father’s) houses, but not so much of my own childhood house… On my father’s… June 18, 2019 at 8:09am

• Tami in Scent Diary : In Search of Lost Time: Hi, Mel — I love Somm, too! I can’t imagine all the work that goes into earning your master somm credential. And not to mention, expensive! Wow! Thanks for the… June 18, 2019 at 12:48am

• Mel Bourdeaux in Scent Diary : In Search of Lost Time: Your observation about wine-tasting reminds me of the documentary Somm which documents the hardcore path candidates take for the ultimate sommelier accreditation, whatever that is. In any event, one guy… June 17, 2019 at 9:42pm